Heritage Institute of Management and Communication (HIMCOM), India’s leading Mass Media College / Journalism college in Delhi, deliver exhaustive mass communication & media course in relation to Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication. HIMCOM offers two-year programme that includes courses that focus on the Theories of Human Communication, Television Production, Reporting, Anchoring, etc. It is a postgraduate course.
The course got out-and-out equity of modern language expertise Digital Media and computer application in Journalism. The course requires the research of distinct make of mass media to transfer knowledge to Students. Media aspirants receive new theoretical and practical mastery in numerous media career options such as journalism, advertising, event management, public relations, Digital Media and so on from this course. The plan focuses on writing skills and gives thorough grasp of GK & Current Affairs. This Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication dispense basis and core courses in Production, Direction and Correspondence. The course also performs as base for students who wish to shape their career in the sector of research.
About the HIMCOM Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication course
Master’s degrees in the sector of your attentiveness unlock excess of chance in terms of mastery. It is also an excellent means to enlarge your career so that Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication is that world. The specialty covers to roll out news and information that inform and entertain people.
Required ability for HIMCOM
Abilities that HIMCOM candidates should own in order to shape a victorious career in the field of Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication are:
- Good aptitude of the language
- Outstanding communication skills High pitch of confidence
- Heed to detail
- Analytical expertise
- Capability to work under strict deadlines Capacity to work under tough conditions Good monitoring skills
- Talent to communicate ideas and thoughts plainly
- Mastery to present information in successful Manner Fine cross-examine skills
- Appreciable networking skills
HIMCOM Admission Criteria
The main suitability standard to pursue the Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication course from HIMCOM is mentioned below:
- Applicant got to hold a bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged College or University.
- Applicant must have total a minimum aggregate percentage of 50%.
- Postgraduate degree holder applicants are too allowed to register for the course.
- Applicants with a stronghold on English language are occasionally picked at the time of admission.
Candidates possessing HIMCOM Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication degree can look for favorable jobs in independent division of media such as advertising agencies, photography companies, broadcasting companies, journals and magazines, news agencies, public relation organizations, TV channels, radio telecasting companies, websites, and so on. Some of the well liked job profiles for contestants who victoriously complete HIMCOM Journalism and Mass Communication course are:
- Correspondent Art Director
- Content Writer Editor
- News Producer
- Film Making
- Theatre Artist
- Public Relations Officerr
- Radio Jockey
- Video Editing
Why choose HIMCOM ?
Heritage Institute of Management and Communication (HIMCOM) offers Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication courses in Delhi that trains you to be:-
- Technically Sound
- Proficient of preserving and grow new skills in communication technology Master at using benefits and chance to expand in subject matter
- Investigative and factual of news-making events