Ranked No. 1
Bank Loan Facility
WELCOME TO HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION (HIMCOM)
Best Mass Communication College in Delhi
Heritage Institute of Management and Communication (HIMCOM) is one of India’s top-ranked mass communication and journalism colleges,-situated in South Delhi. Many times, awarded as the Best Mass Communication College in Delhi (INDIA) by prestigious institutions and accrediting agencies, HIMCOM aims at imparting the best quality education with real-time training experience to its students. Through this pragmatic approach, HIMCOM’s students have successfully carved out a distinct niche across the widespread media and journalism sector of the country. Since its inception in 2012, HIMCOM has catered to the media & communication world with quality talent in various domains such as anchors, journalists, writers, photographers, and radio jockeys.
The extensively professional setup, clear vision of the stewards, and tremendous experience of the faculty have always helped HIMCOM’s students in extracting the most from their courses and accomplishing career goals.
HIMCOM believes in providing the best skills to the aspirants who desire to be the part of this highly challenging area of mass communication and journalism. As mass communication and journalism require more practicalities, therefore, theoretical teaching with highly practical training is given to the students at every level using advanced and futuristic methods of knowledge and skill development.
HIMCOM campus is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and ergonomics to impeccably meet with the changing demands of the mass media. A highly advanced studio, ultramodern editing laboratory, avant-garde radio studio, cutting-edge photography equipment, and a well-managed library provide excellent support to students for honing their skills in indoor as well as outdoor journalism. Further, to harness the most flourishing form of media, i.e., digital media, the Digital Media Lab of HIMCOM is an ideal platform to train every student about the various dynamics of new media and helping them to grow in the industry rather fulgently.
During this pandemic, there is a scope for media students to learn more aspects of the industry. It’s time to realize the journalistic responsibilities towards society. So Heritage Institute of Management & Communication is presenting webinar classes for their students by Media Industry Experts.
- Get 100 % assured placement based on the performance in the live studio, newsroom, PCR, MCR training at News Time 24X7 and the University examination Results.
- Get UGC Recognized & NAAC Accredited University Degrees + Industry Integrated Diplomas (Autonomous) based on rigorous practical training.
- Get to study a course designed & developed by veterans of the Media Industry and experienced faculty members like IIMC and different leading media institute/academy.
- Get training by top-notched broadcast professionals from various news channels.
- Get guidance from the esteemed guest-faculty panel, which includes media industry experts from electronic media, print media, news agencies, cinema, advertising, graphics and research agencies who have experience of working with the big names like the BBC, Doordarshan, NDTV, Aaj Tak, IBN7, CNN/IBN7, Times Now, News Time 24×7, Star News, India TV, CNBC, The Statesman, Hindustan Times, Times Of India, The Hindu, Dainik Jagran and many more.
- Get practical exposure in the state-of-the-art TV Studios, TV Newsrooms, Assignment Desks, Output Desks, NRCS (Newsroom Computerized Systems), Ingest Department, the Teleport system of News Time 24×7.
- Get specialization in Print journalism and get a chance to learn from esteemed print organizations.
- Get trained on In-house DTP, Newsroom, Circulation, Marketing, Sales, Production, Printing & Online facilities.
- Get geared up on High-end Graphic Machines and Live Broadcast Graphics software.
- Get scholarships if you are a highly talented and deserving candidate.
- Get assistance for getting an Education Loan from public sector banks.
- Get adequate Hostel Facilities (for all out-station students).
HIMCOM offers Dual course qualification programme which includes Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication along with specialised professional Diploma.All Course