Acquire the skills essential for the craft of editing and get Video Editing Certification. Discover how to assemble footage from various sources to create a multimedia sequence incorporating music, sound effects, voiceover, and graphics. Understand all aspects of an editor’s role in film or television production. Learn to tell stories visually through the art of editing in popular editing suites.
Upon completion of the Video Editing Certificate course, students:
- Understand the structure and responsibilities of a post-production team.
- Can organize and digitize data.
- Know how to operate a nonlinear editing system, including generation of graphics and titling, adding soundtracks, mixing, color correction, and basic special effects.
- Have the ability to collaborate with the director and producer in a team-based environment.
- Understand aesthetics and stylistic issues in editing film clips.
Internship: Two Months Internship in the media industry.
Himcom is one of the top Mass communication offers Video Editing Certificate courses in their approach, training methodologies, industry-relevant curriculum, and high creative thinking.
Moreover, Himcom provides exposure to a live Video Editing Certificate course to our students which will help them to testify their knowledge and will add to their experience. Live Video editing project training is the main reason why students of Himcom have outstanding placement records nationally and internationally.